Sunday, September 16, 2007

A look at some of my clothes....

Mommy & Daddy have had alot of time to buy alot of clearance sale stuff! And because they're not sure how old or big I'll be when I come home, there is a huge variety of sizes. Here are just a few examples of some of the things that are in my closet and dresser. There is also alot that has come from Mommy & Daddy's Secret Pal and Aunt Jeanie.

Here are some of my hats....


This is the first outfit Aunt Jeanie bought for me. She says I'm gonna look best in red!
Also from Aunt Jeanie....

Again, from Aunt Jeanie.....

Just one basket full of shoes (I have a wide variety of sizes waiting)...

More shoes.....



Blankets and bibs (I don't think I have enough of these yet)....

Pajamas (a girl can never have too many pajamas!)....

I'm sorta lacking in the sock and tights area. Better get this one filled!

This is the outfit Mommy and Daddy bought me the day the were RE-fingerprinted...

How cute it this little Classic Winnie the Pooh dress!? It was on sale at Target (0f course!)



Here's a look into the closet.....

Another view into the closet (it's kinda small, so I have a big dresser, too!)...

Some of my warm-weather clothes.....

Some of my cool-weather clothes....

More warm-weather stuff (check out the "Everybody loves a brown eyed girl" T-shirt - Thank you, Secret Pal!)....
Well, that's just a small sample of all my clothes! I have some really cute stuff, huh?!? I can't wait to try it all on!





No comments: